Review Detail

4.5 34 0.5
Foundations July 28, 2015 1030
Worth the hype?
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is one of those product where I can say "youtube made me buy it". I saw so many beauty youtuber's rave about this product, so I just had to see what all the hype was about.

Pro's:
This is really an excellent foundation for the price point. It is full coverage, and after it dries down it feels like you have nothing on your face (which is rare for a full coverage foundation). It has a nice scent, and a wide range of shades.

Con's:
In my opinion, this foundation is not suitable for dry skin at all. I have combination skin, but my under eyes are a bit dry - and after applying this foundation, my skin looked really flaky (note: I did use a beauty oil and primer before application). So if you are a lady, that likes to bake the under eyes, this might not be for you.
Secondly, you have to really be quick with your "routine". Once this foundation dries, its DRY! I could not blend my powder contour or cream concealer unless I applied my makeup quickly.
Lastly, this foundation gave me nasty breakouts!

So basically, it is a good product and I would recommend it for my oily girls, but for me personally it did not work.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply