fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

2.8 2 0.5
Treatments, Masks July 24, 2014 198
60 Second Saviour? Sadly not.
I so badly wanted to like this product as I'm a huge fan of the L'Oreal Elvive range of hair products. Sadly, this one missed the mark for me.
I'm the ideal candidate for this product as it's targeted toward fragile hair with tendency to fall. I suffer from both due to excessive dyeing. I recently dyed my hair jet black and it's been feeling very coarse and knotty at the ends, hence why I decided to give this product a bash.
I applied it after shampooing my hair. I'm currently using the Moroccan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner, perhaps that's why this product didn't work as well as it should. I smoothed it on, from root to tip and left it on for 60-seconds. When rinsing it off I expected my hair to feel silky, like it does with other treatments and conditioners, but unfortunately it felt dry and tangled.
It did detangle my hair and I had no problems brushing and styling it after my shower, however I feel I could've gotten more out of this product as promised on the packaging. A day on and my hair still looks dry and dull.
I am going to try it again when using the L'Oreal Elvive Shampoo and Conditioner and see if this makes a difference. I'll report back soon!

L'Oreal Elvive Triple Resist 60 Second Saviour Intensive Conditioner R74.95 (200ml)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply