Review Detail

4.9 5 0.5
Treatments, Masks May 29, 2015 505
Elvive L'Oreal extraordinary oil hair mask
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I posted a review about the shampoo and conditioner and having been using these products all together to see if they really do work.

Firstly the cover is really cute and I noticed the container being filled to the brim which is never the case with hair masks ( half empty and expensive) but not this one.

It also smells really nice. I'm not usually a fan of the coconut type scent but it was cancelled out with the great smelling shampoo and conditioner.

I used about a R5 size since my hair is not that long and it really spread out evenly without clumping. Also the moment you apply it your hair feels amazingly soft and it's a great detangler. when I rinse it off my hair felt soft and strong and literally looked shinier!

Visually my hair looks amazing and I love how healthy and shiny and thick it feels without the weigh down.

I did find my hair going oily after two days which is fine since I wash my hair every two days. But for those that hold out abit longer be aware that when using the entire range with the mask your hair will become oily within days depending on your hair type ect.

I love this products and gave it 5 stars all around.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply