Review Detail

4.9 5 0.5
Treatments, Masks May 29, 2015 497
L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Mask Balm
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I'm not generally a fan of hair masks, as they often weigh my fine hair down and make it even more limp than it already is. As much as my super dry hair cries out for TLC, masks are mostly just far too rich for me,

I was intrigued by this product, described as a 'masque balm,' and imagined it as lighter in texture than the masks that had disappointed me. It was slightly less dense then many other masks, so I took the plunge and worked two almond-sizes amounts through my hair. That's quite a lot of product, but I decided to go all in on the first try.

The jar recommends that you leave the product in your hair for a mere 2-3 minutes, compared to some masks that you have to leave in for a whole TWENTY minutes. For once, I followed instructions and it really paid off.

My hair was left feeling softer and stronger, but without being weighed down my product build-up. It seemed to handle heat-styling SO much better, as well. As with the other products in the Extraordinary Oil range, the product's fragrance is deliciously spicy and subtly sweet.

L'Oreal, you have produced a fan for life. I don't see any reason why I would go back to anything other than Extraordinary Oil, if the great effects continue as they do.
L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oils Review
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply