Review Detail

4.2 2 0.5
EyeLiners July 19, 2013 212
L'Oréal Color Riche Le Kajal
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

If you’re looking for a good quality, highly-pigmented kajal eyeliner that’s easy to smudge for creating sexy, smouldering eyes, L'Oréal Color Riche Le Kajal would be my first recommendation to you.

Small and chubby with a super fine tip, this kajal eyeliner is easy to grip and line your eyelids with. The fine tip makes it easy to create neat lines and get into the corners of your eyes. The fact that it’s so small makes it easy to carry around with you and fit comfortably inside your makeup bag. I also found that the product was easy to remove and left no black stains behind.

What I love most about this product though is its smudge ability. It’s simple to do and the product is long-lasting making it perfect for achieving that smoky eye effect.

I did, however, find that it was a bit messy on application, but then again kajal is a lot softer than other eye pencils. I also think that the product is very much over-priced for such a tiny eyeliner.

Other than that, it’s still one of the best kajal eyeliners I’ve ever used. Every woman needs one.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply