Review Detail

4.8 38 0.5
Hair Dyes July 18, 2014 2374
L'Oreal casting creme gloss in Mahogany
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Ok this has been my first experience with the colour mahogany and I must say it looks really cool,my first thoughts about the product was the contents,they had a good nice fitting pair of gloves in not those huge ones that makes you look like youre about to pack polony they were really comfortable and didnt tear easily and the cute bottle of after colour conditioner which I have 4 uses of.My hair is always flat and dull and is now in the awkward phase of growing out which means hairbands and clips were my favourite friends until I got my box of casting creme gloss in mahogany which is a really rich red brown colour.I got my husband to trim my hair straight and then coloured it,the whole process was so easy.

The activator in the whitish bottle has an easy screw off cap that you snap off then you squeeze the colourant in and shake until colour is blended well.The next is to pop on your gloves and prepare your hair for the colourant by just dampening it,I used a spray bottle to lightly dampen the hair then applied my colourant.The creme is nice and thick but not at all goopy which made it really mess free and run free which meant I could carry on with what I was doing at home without a dripping mess and my bathroom was stain free for a change and for us girls who have no extra hands to help hold the bottle the box has a perforated section that you tear out then you can place your bottle colourant upright inside the box while you part your next section of hair.

I found the colour to be vibrant and shiny and it coverd those early sneaky greys.So all in all a great quality product that has thought of everything a women needs want in a hair colour with ingredients thag vitalise hour hair in every way possible.
after
after yay
before,blah
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply