4.0 1 0.5
LA-Girl-Inspiring-Eyeshadow-Palette-Be-Bold-and-Beautiful-01_large.jpg
Eyeshadows November 04, 2016 134
Blue L.A. Girl Inspiring Eyeshadow Palette
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This palette is a challenge for most people, its not your everyday neutral kind of palette. The shadows are true to color and they are saturated with pigment. I have experienced little to no fallout and the shadows lasts quite a long time on the eyes. I HAVE to however prime and set my eyelids or else there will be nothing left within an hour, but that is my oily eyelids. The packaging is a playful tin with 6 shadows that blend well and the packaging has even got a mirror. My only three drawbacks is that there is no shadow to ground the palette, a transition shade that you can use in the crease and the black liner / smoker shadow has got glitter in it, I would have preferred a matte black shadow. The last drawback is that the steel rod that keeps the lid and the bottom together came loose very quickly and now its a nightmare to work with my palette if Im not careful.

All in all this is a great playful palette that you can create multiple gorgeous eye looks with. I enjoy using this palette.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
M
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply