Review Detail

3.9 6 0.5
Eyeshadows February 04, 2016 359
Obsessed!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

If there is one thing I love to spend my money on, it is eyeshadow and lipstick. I love nude shades, especially browns and bronzes. I heard so many positive reviews about the LA Girl Nudes Pallette; I rushed out to buy it, only to find it out of stock (naturally!). I decided to go home with the Ultra Pallette instead, because I have a ton of nude shades anyway, and I needed to add some bolder colours to my growing collection.

The Ultra Pallette is a perfect complement of dark browns, navy, and purples. The formula of the shadows are soft and wonderfully easy to blend. I found the shimmery shades to be creamier than the more matte shades which are slightly more powdery and less pigmented, but these are easy to build.

I tried this product for the first time for an event I attended. I used a bronze/light brown as a transition shade, a dark brown in the outer corners, a really pretty coppery red-brown shade to accent the centre of my lid (my fave!) and a lighter colour to highlight the inner corners and my brow bone. There are SO many looks to create with this pallette and I can't wait to venture into the navy shades -- a look I have never tried before!

This product is great value for money, and bargain beauty lovers should definitely give it a try if they haven't already.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
March 05, 2016
Totally got my review mixed up between the Ultra Pallette and the Smokey Pallete. I used the Smokey but have yet to try the Ultra Pallette.
A
Aimee
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply