3.8 54 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams January 19, 2015 1462
'Super' Is An Understatement! Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Cream
(Updated: May 22, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

To call this product 'Super' certainly is an understatement indeed...
A hero in a bottle!

The promise?
Visibly improve skin's resilience, redefine the appearance of contours, and smooth the look of wrinkles.

Packaging: Luxurious, yet compact. This little lovely has found it's way to center stage on my bathroom stand, unlike all the other bits and bobs that I keep hidden out of sight!

Scent: Refreshing and uplifting with a distinct, pleasant, plant based fragrance.

Texture: A lightweight, gel-like texture that glides over the skin. The quality and concentration of this cream means that only a small amount of product is needed to moisturize the face and neck.

The verdict: I have thoroughly enjoyed using this product over the last month or so! I am complimented daily on the texture and appearance of my skin, I've even been referred to as "glowing". My skin feels plump to the touch and fine lines are noticeably reduced. I have actually started wearing less makeup because I am so pleased with the appearance of my skin, which means less time spent trying to hide imperfections! I have no doubt that with continued use, the condition of my skin will only get better. I have found a beauty ally for life!
Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Cream
MP
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply