Review Detail

3.8 54 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams January 19, 2015 1462
Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Cream-Week 4
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Wow! Time sure flies when you are having fun! Its the 4th week of my affair with this beautiful cream and lets just say that this is an affair thats filled with love! My skin has transformed into something really great and I look like I have been on a holiday. Seriously now, my husband who rarely notices anything commented the other day that my skin looked heat. that to me was a sign that Kiehls Super Multi-Corrective cream is perhaps the best cream in the market. My skin looks plump, hydrated and shall I say glowing. Eat that J'Lo! I am loving the skin I am in more than ever. The thing about this wonder cream is that a little really goes a long way. The result is silky skin, something that we all strive towards. So yes, this wonder cream has given me positive results. Yes, I can attest to the wrinkle fighting properties as my fine lines have improved. Yes, this is a good value cream as its an all rounder. If you are serious about skincare and you are looking for a preventative cure for ageing, try this iconic cream from Kiehls, you will not be disappointed! As for me, I am a convert and I know that I will never stop using this amazing cream!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply