Review Detail

3.8 54 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams January 19, 2015 1470
Week 3 – Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As a follow on from my first impression.. Before I started using the Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Cream, I was using Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate, which is a silky oil and I may have compared the two..
So my update: The Super Multi-Corrective Cream is not as greasy as I first found it to be.. It has a creamy consistency, but rather absorbent, which I like. I now use the Midnight Recovery Concentrate at night and the Super Multi-Corrective Cream every morning. It works great as a moisturiser and after 3 weeks use so far I have seen visible results.
My skin is plump, firm and my skin texture is smooth and even-toned. I use make up every weekday and give my skin a rest over weekends, but for the past two weeks, my skin rests for at least two days during the week as well. I am much more comfortable going without make up as I am finding less flaws to cover up!
From my personal experience, I find using the two products above as a day/night combo works wonders as they both focus on the same areas, one specifically for at night and the other preferred for day time.

As far as price goes, it's quite steep, but definitely worth it and as many have said in their reviews "A little goes a long way!"
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply