fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.8 54 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams January 19, 2015 1470
Kiehl's Multi-Corrective Cream >>> Week3 Miracle?
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is really has to be one of the better skin creams I have used in my recent memory.
I have been fighting off nasty skin discoloration for a while and have tried the best with short lived positive results.

I have been wondering if this may perhaps be my miracle worker as days went pass and upon finding my skin glowing. It came at a time when season have changed and as my skin changes drastically in winter - the first thing I noticed is that it moisturizes my dry winter skin, keeping it soft and supple. A little goes a long way and my skin is hydrated and smooth without tightening. I use this as a day cream, but it can be used for both day and night. I like that it has a light herbal scent that dissipates quickly thus not irritable in any way. I am seeing the ring around my lips lighter and also my forehead has improved in colour. I have not won any make up for all this while and it has made me feel youthful. I am eager to continue with this as I want to see its long term effects. The only challenge with it would be that it is pricey but with the kind of results I am seeing thus far, I am willing to dig deeper into my pockets.
I am glowing and as we go further, I want to see how far it will keep me and if there is still room for improvement.
Slide2.JPG
Kiehl's Mini Tutorial - Eye Serum and Face Cream
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply