fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.8 54 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams January 19, 2015 1470
)Week three) Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Cream (Review Club)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So it’s been almost three weeks since I started on Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Cream.
In my last post I raved about the instant radiance it gave me. On the jar it claims that skin feels intensely hydrated revealing a fresh, healthy youthful-looking radiance . . . which I still agree with.
However, the claim of your skin looking more refined and your pores being less visible is something I haven’t noticed. Yes, there were some textural changes, but the not the good kind. In my first impressions review, I did also note that the cream broke me out and I’m sad to say that it got worse. The before and after pics show what I am talking about.
My skin colour has darkened or more likely reddened because of the irritation to my skin.
I haven’t added anything else in my skin care nor have I changed my diet, so I can only assume that it is indeed the cream.
I am in no way slating the cream because I think it is a superb hydrating and luxurious feeling cream. I am quite certain that my skin has reacted to an ingredient in the cream, from which I have now noted that I have super sensitive skin. That said, the breakouts are cause for concern. In fact, I have to now set about the task of getting rid of the scarring. I really wanted this cream to work for me, unfortunately, the cons far outweigh the pros for me at this stage. I will use it for another week and see if anything changes and ride out the full month.
A bit disappointed. But let's hope the next week brinks me a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow :)
xxxx
Prativa

First week
Third week
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply