Review Detail

3.8 54 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams January 19, 2015 1470
Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Cream 
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have thoroughly enjoyed testing this lovely product of Kiehls!
Here are my good and average points!

The product packagin is in a neat tub that fits neatly into ones hand and vanity cupboard and easily dispensed. I have used this product for just over two weeks now, twice daily and have noticed a few improvements in my skin.
I have a good skin generally, but with age have developed some crows feet around my mouth and brow, and also some lines on my forehaed andloose skin around my neck area.
I have noticed that the appearance of these lines has diminished and also my skin tone seems more even and smooth looking.
In addition to the few wrinkles, I also had some remaining chloasma pigmentation from past pregnancies and this has definitely improved!

I think that although this product is a bit on the expensive side, it definitely delivers results. And if after two and a half weeks I am able to see some improvement, continued use over months would definitely be even more effective.
The cream itself is light and non greasy and a little goes a long way, so this jar would last quite a few months if used normally.

Packaging
After
Before
A
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply