Review Detail

3.8 54 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams January 19, 2015 1470
WEEK 3
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

At the end of week 3,I am constantly looking at myself in the mirror because I'm loving what I see and I just can't get enough. In this week I must have gotten more compliments than I can ever remember getting. My skin has never looked more radiant. For me this is my fountain of youth in a jar and I'm ever so grateful to BB. I was at crossroads looking for that one cream that would make a real difference to my skin and in came Kiehl's. My search is over because I have found the ONE.

My skin feels firmer than it did last week and pores seem to have been diminished even further. My face is taking on a better shape , a more contoured one and the skin under my chin feels tighter.

I can't stop touching my face because it feels so smooth and supple. I'm still enjoying applying this morning and night .. My skin adores the hydration..

In my first review I posted a pic of me before I had started using this product along with a pic of me after week one. Please do take a look and see for yourself so as to compare with my recent pic I'm uploading.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
May 10, 2015
It's working for u thats greaT hope it works for me too.
Z
zara
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply