Review Detail

3.8 54 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams January 19, 2015 1467
Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My trial had a rocky start thanks to a cosmetic clash between the Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Cream and a non-Kiehl’s toner I was using. Once I switched to a different toner I started to enjoy the effects of this cream on my skin.

The Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Cream is a white cream of light consistency and because of its lightness, it is quick to hydrate and sink in. Its quick absorb-ability had me worried that it would evaporate, leaving me with parched dry skin. My fears turned out to be unfounded, thank goodness.

These past weeks I got to experience and appreciate the quick dose of hydration and moisture that the Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Cream brings to my skin. I love the fresh, soft feeling skin. The lightness of the cream means that I have no greasy feel or shininess to worry about. That, for me, is an unexpected bonus that works perfectly for me. Like all combination skin types, my t-zone is oily enough without any added help.

All and all, the Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Cream redeems its costliness and I could not fault it, other than that, in my experience, it did not play well with some toners from other brands, but that tends to happen sometimes between brands, so it is not a unique situation or a train smash.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply