Review Detail

3.8 54 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams January 19, 2015 1470
Just in time
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Before I started using the product I just mentioned to my colleagues how the weather is changing and how I need to switch to a more nourishing cream. also we have been renovating at home and the dust has really been irritating my skin. Although you cannot see it, it is around.When I got the product I was over the moon as I have often drooled over this brand. I liked the packaging and the colour. Glad it was plastic as I would be very upset if I had to drop the container and it broke. I was a bit concern regarding the creaminess, as I have a combination skin and tend to start shinning in the mid morning right through to the afternoon. I could not wait to try it and did so immediately when I got home.

When I first applied the product it absorbed quite easily and only a little is needed to moisturize. I wait at least 5 - 10 minutes before I continue with the rest of my routine giving it time to settle and absorb properly.

Since Ive started using the product I have notice that my skin does not look ( I'm trying to think of the right word) worn ( if some ladies can relate to skin looking worn lol). There is a definite radiance. when applying make-up the look is different. I also like that you can use it for day and night no switching between the two.

My skin also started to itch due to dust from renovation, but since using the product I have experienced any itching. I also started developing pimples under my chin and it just looked like it was not going to go away as it started to spread. Since using the product it has improved and it has now healed. Can't wait to see my skin will look once I have use the whole container
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply