Review Detail

3.8 54 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams January 19, 2015 1470
Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Cream and eye cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Wow!!! I'm now on my third week of using this product, and I must say, the results are absolutely incredible! The packaging is absolutely gorgeous, and I'm assuming that the dark colour of the bottle basically protects the product from sunlight, which I found to be quite amazing. And the nicest thing is that you use this in the morning and at night (so no need to have to bottles of day cream and night cream). How awesome is that?

My first application was a bit of a mess as I wasn't sure how much product to use (evident from my first application picture). I think I may have applied on a bit too much as it left a greasy shine on my face. But within a few minutes, it was fully absorbed, and I was able to apply my normal make-up afterwards. The product had some cooling effect on my skin, which was much welcome as my skin does tend to get a bit sensitive in winter.

The one thing I wasn't expecting though, is that this acted as a Primer for my makeup. My makeup application was so smooth, with no funny patches underneath the pressed powder I use. I know this could be just me, but I found that the make-up also lasted a bit longer, and looked fresher than usual even hours after application. Well, I think Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Cream has a lot to do with that.

The trickiest part was applying the eye cream from a sachet! I did dab on a bit around the outer corners of my eyes as this is where I am starting to experience those "crow's feet". I just dabbed it on a bit, concentrating mainly on the sides, and then on the eyelid as I needed that "awake" look that the product is promising.

After a week on this regime, I swear my skin felt firm, smooth and I noticed that the pigmentation around my forehead was absolutely gone! I had some open pores around the nose, and again, those are reduced considerably. It's a bit difficult to show this from a picture, but when I look in the mirror, I see a face that has grown younger by at least a couple of years, in just 2 weeks!

My obvious concern is that the product doesn't say anything about an SPF, and my worry is all this hard work will go to waste once I finish my tub. But I haven't noticed any further darkening of my face since I started using Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Cream. If anything, my skin has gone lighter, it looks and feels hydrated, and the lines on the outer corners of my eyes are considerably reduced.

Will I buy it - well, it's a bit too pricey for my budget, but I may consider it as a treat maybe once every three months. Will I recommend it - most definitely! At 35, I think the biggest battle we women face is aging, and we need all the help that we can get. Biggest question - where was this product all this time?????
Week 2 results
Week 1
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply