Review Detail

3.8 54 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams January 19, 2015 1470
Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Cream - Week 1
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Ah, pregnancy. It makes your skin glow for the first half, and wreaks havoc in the second. I'm currently sitting at 9 and a half months, which means my skin is all over the show - sensitive, red, puffy and upset. I have been using the Kiehl's Super Multi Corrective Cream for just over a week now, and wanted to share my first impressions with you.

When I first saw the tub, I thought I must have been duped - as it looked tiny! That being said the purple colour, old school typography and glossy packaging was highly appealing. I am also really impressed with the texture and consistency of the cream - as a little does go a long way, which means this small tub should last just as long as its bigger counterparts. The smell of the cream is fresh with a hint of herbs and aromatherapy - however not too overpowering.

The skin takes a few minutes to sink in after application, and I sense that this is a cream better suited to winter when the air is more dry. That being said it does not leave an oily residue, and works as a great base for foundation (I still suggest a primer pre, and a powder post foundation, application).

I still have yet to notice a massive improvement in skin texture, but that could be due to several other factors.

I also only use the cream as a day cream and not at night as directed.

I'm looking forward to using this cream for longer, and really seeing the benefits of the product.
K
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply