Review Detail

3.8 54 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams January 19, 2015 1470
Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Cream - Week 1
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've really seen the Kiehl's brand been advertised in social media a great deal in the past 2 years but its not a product I've seen much in retail.

I'm in my late 30's and am blessed with a good skin which I try to look after. I was really delighted to be chosen for this trial run to see what Kiehl's could do for me.

I found the price indication of the cream very daunting. I don't know that I could usually afford something like it or be attracted to a cream as expensive - but I will say that with each application, you really only need a little bit so a tub would easily stretch quite far. In my case - I think it would serve me for a year. If you split the cost over 12 months for a reputable product such as this, I think its good value then (approximately R75 per month)

I have been using the cream for a week now, once a day and in the evening when I clean my skin.

The scent of the cream is lovely. Its not overly scented and I almost sense a hint of cinnamon which I adore. The cream is not overly greasy but you can see that you skin has had a moisturiser applied.

I have to say that after week 1 I have at this stage noticed that my particular skin has been more greasy during the day and the skin on my forehead has appeared more pitted. I will continue to watch that.

I find that I have large pores on my nose and these seem much smaller and not as noticeable after using the cream for a week.

I will be posting a before photo and Week 1 after use photo.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply