Review Detail

3.8 54 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams January 19, 2015 1470
Kiehls Super Multi-Corrective Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I heard that I will be be doing a review for this iconic treat from Kiehl's, I almost did a backflip as I truly believe in this brand. With decades of brand expertise and a powerful combination of science and nature, I knew that this purple jar contained something amazing.With excitement flowing through my veins, I was immediately drawn to the aromatherapy inspired scent of the cream. As a 34 year old lass who has combination skin and I have always steered clear of heavy creams which contributed to skin congestion. The fine lines have started to creep in on me coupled with the presence of ruddiness. Mother Nature you suck! I have lost that youthful glow and I find myself hiding under a thick layer of make up.Not a pretty sight! So there I was wishing upon a star and hoping for a miracle. The day this cream arrived at home, I never knew that fate had other plans for my skin. But this cream is like no other. Its miracle in a jar…

Week One:
After applying this cream both night and day, I can truly feel a difference. And what a difference! This heavenly cream is light as air and sinks into the skin providing a silky feeling to my skin. There is absolutely no oiliness which I am loving. My ski tends to be sensitive especially when I am trying out a new cream. Guess what! No sensitivity whatsoever which makes me do a happy dance! My skin seems to be infused with hydration which is great as I was once told that my skin is dehydrated. And ladies, you know that the No.1 cause of wrinkles is dryness! I am noticing overall brightness in my skin tone as which is a bonus! I am always in search of creams that makes your skin look as if you had just gone on a holiday in Cannes. I crave that healthy skin look and believe it or not, this miracle cream is giving me exactly that and more. I look rested and revived in the morning. Boy I am impressed! Stay tuned for the second week of my Kiehls journey!
IMG_1253.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply