fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.8 54 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams January 19, 2015 1470
Kiehl's super multi-corrective cream(first impressions)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

First and foremost a huge thank you to Beauty Bulletin for this wonderful opportunity! This is my first review as part of a review club and its an honor.

When I received my parcel I couldn't wait to put it to the test and I did immediately. Looking at the jar it comes in I thought pretty humble packaging for a cream that is being claimed to do such wonders.. But in all fairness I have used creams in very flattering jars that were epic fails. When I took a sniff of this I was expecting something different ,more pleasing to the senses I guess, but it smells a bit medicated to me. Not a bad thing I've come to find out since creams that usually tend to smell incredible are loaded with chemicals.
The consistency of the cream is thick yet it smoothed on like liquid in motion. My skin felt instantly hydrated and lapped up the cream as if it were quenching a thirst for moisture. A little goes a long way.

It has been five days that I've been using this and what I've noticed since is my face looks brighter than usual, as if a layer of grime was lifted off, so to speak.

Being 35 everything tends to go down south including the skin on the face. I have a problem with sagging skin around the jawline, I've noticed significant firmness in that area to date.I feel my face looks a little more contoured and lifted. I don't have a major problem with pores but they are visible when taking a closer look, as yet I don't see any change in them but it is early days .

On the third day of using this cream ,my 12 year old daughter looked at me and said ' mamma are you doing something to you face because its looking good" haha she doesn't compliment me much so I'm over the moon, thanks to BB :D

Its such early days with Kiehl's and already it is making a difference ,I cannot wait to see in the long run how it transforms me further.

First and foremost a huge thank you to Beauty Bulletin for this wonderful opportunity! This is my first review as part of a review club and its an honor.

When I received my parcel I couldn't wait to put it to the test and I did immediately. Looking at the jar it comes in I thought pretty humble packaging for a cream that is being claimed to do such wonders.. But in all fairness I have used creams in very flattering jars that were epic fails. When I took a sniff of this I was expecting something different ,more pleasing to the senses I guess, but it smells a bit medicated to me. Not a bad thing I've come to find out since creams that usually tend to smell incredible are loaded with chemicals.
The consistency of the cream is thick yet it smoothed on like liquid in motion. My skin felt instantly hydrated and lapped up the cream as if it were quenching a thirst for moisture. A little goes a long way.

It has been five days that I've been using this and what I've noticed since is my face looks brighter than usual, as if a layer of grime was lifted off, so to speak.

Being 35 everything tends to go down south including the skin on the face. I have a problem with sagging skin around the jawline, I've noticed significant firmness in that area to date.I feel my face looks a little more contoured and lifted. I don't have a major problem with pores but they are visible when taking a closer look, as yet I don't see any change in them but it is early days .

On the third day of using this cream ,my 12 year old daughter looked at me and said ' mamma are you doing something to you face because its looking good" haha she doesn't compliment me much so I'm over the moon, thanks to BB :D

Its such early days with Kiehl's and already it is making a difference ,I cannot wait to see in the long run how it transforms me further.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 24, 2015
Hi girls.Was a bit under pressure writing this review so naturally I made a blunder urghhh. You'll see what I mean when you read it. Sorry beauties.
M
mia-shaik
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply