Review Detail

4.5 17 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums August 25, 2014 715
Kieh'ls Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Wow! This has to be the most beautiful serum on the planet. If you are ever contemplating switching over to the Kiehls range and you can only afford one product, let this be the one. For me, night time has become my favourite time as I can get to pamper my skin with this beautiful serum. At first I was a little apprehensive as this is an oil but believe me when I say that a little drop magically sinks into the skin and the result is sexy skin that feels like silk and smells divine. The miraculous oils contained in this serum have calmed my sensitive skin, has brightened my complexion and has made me sleep like a baby. I awake every morning to radiant and refreshed skin even if I have been out partying. This serum performs amazing results and I am surprised at how much is left in the bottle after a months use! yes, that is the beauty of Kiehls', you get what you pay for. Your skin is truly an investment and when you use this MRC, you will be blown away by the results. For me, I know I will be using this serum for many many years to come. Love it and I can only praise it!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply