Review Detail

3.9 36 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 07, 2016 929
28 days with Kiehl's #ChangeYourSkin #High5ToGreatSkin
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It’s day 28 of my Kiehl's #ChangeYourSkin Challenge and I am really quite blown away. I knew the Kiehl’s products would be good, I just didn’t know they would be this good. I totally get the hype associated with this brand because after just 28 days, my skin feels healthy, hydrated and a whole lot happier than it was before all the Kiehl’s loving.

When Beauty Bulletin got in touch with me with the news that I was chosen to take part in the Kiehl's #ChangeYourSkin Challenge, I was over the moon. My skin had been feeling super dry and old and really needed a bit of a boost in the right direction. The challenge was to use 5 Kiehl’s products for 28 days and report back on my experience. Well, I’ll tell you something, it’s been an absolute joy using these Kiehl’s skin products and here's why.

Dermatologist Solutions™ Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution (R700)
This little bottle of clear liquid is a combination of vitamin c, white birch and peony extract and fights dark spots. It smells delicious and feels light and fresh on the skin. While I don’t have a problem with dark spots, I used it anyway because it’s said to brighten the skin and work as a preventive. Just a few drops was enough to cover my whole face and neck.

Dermatologist Solutions™ Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing (R825)
This was one of the products I was most excited to try because of the whole “wrong side of 30, lines and wrinkles” concern! I love the consistency, it’s thick and luxurious and pretty much melts into my skin as I apply it. I’m not really sure if this bad boy has gotten rid of any of my fine lines but I really love the way my skin feels when I use this product. It feels a little tighter and glow-ier which is always good. A little goes a long way with this creamy concoction and I still have over half a bottle left to use.

Kiehls ChangeYourSkin Challenge - powerful strength line reducing

Ultra-Facial Moisturizing Cream (R355)
This has been a big ol’ tub of moisturizing magic for my skin. I noticed the difference after just 1 day of using the Ultra-facial moisturizing cream. My skin is no longer dry and sad, and as with all the Kiehls products, a little goes a long way. Only a small amount is needed to leave my skin feeling hydrated and fresh. One thing that has stood out for me with this cream is the lasting factor. My skin does not dry out after applying this in the morning. I can feel the moisture all day long.

Creamy Eye Treatment with Avo (R385)
This little champ surprised me. I haven’t used an eye cream before (shock-horror) so I wasn’t really expecting much… boy was I wrong. This creamy eye guy is amazing. The consistency is super thick and creamy, yet absorbs into the under-eye area almost immediately. I love how only a teeny-tiny drop manages to hydrate and brighten my under eye area.

Midnight Recovery Concentrate (R755)
Without a doubt, my number 1 superstar product. The midnight recovery concentrate is what skin care dreams are made of. I cannot fault it at all. Getting ready for bed is a whole new ball game thanks to this little bottle of magic. A few drops leaves my skin feeling relaxed, soft and pampered. I love it.

I have loved the Kiehl's #ChangeYourSkin Challenge and look forward to my on-going journey to healthy and happy skin.

xxx

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
LL
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
August 19, 2016
Robynne,
Your reviews, thoughts and attention to detail in your images were a delight to read :) I loved your easy-to-read layout! Any final thoughts on the campaign?
J
jaime-lee
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply