Review Detail

3.9 36 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 07, 2016 929
7 days with Kiehl's #ChangeYourSkin #High5ToGreatSkin
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It’s day 7 with Kiehl's and the 28 Day #High5ToGreatSkin Challenge and so far, so good. I haven’t really noticed any major differences when looking in the mirror, but I can honestly feel the changes brewing. After just 1 week of religiously applying the 5 Kiehl’s products included in the #ChangeYourSkin range, my skin already feels so much healthier.

My main skin concerns going into this challenge included dryness, fine lines and dullness. And while I am fully aware that there is no quick fix to any of these issues, I really feel like I’m on the right track to changing my skin - and rectifying a few bad habits along the way.

I’ve enjoyed using all 5 of the products this week but a special shout out must go out to the Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate. This stuff is pure magic in a bottle and has left the biggest impression so far. I massage a few drops into my skin before bed-time and it’s amazing. Its light weight, absorbs into my skin really well and smells super luxurious. It totally relaxes me at the end of the day and my skin is silky smooth when I wake up the next morning.

Watch out for my Day 14 update. I’ll have had enough time with each product to be able to give you a chunkier review of my experience. I'm hoping I’ll have seen a few noticeable changes by then too.

I’m really looking forward to the next 21 days.

xxx

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Kiehls Day 7.jpg
Midnight Recovery Oil.jpg
LL
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply