Review Detail

3.9 36 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 07, 2016 928
#High5ToGreatSkin| One week later!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It has been exactly 7 days since I started my skincare journey with Kiehl's five key steps to great skin, and I am impressed with the results thus far although they are not drastic. I am seeing little positive changes.

Overall I love the products, I haven't experienced any breakouts or irritation whilst on these products. However I'll be mainly focusing on my top 3 favorites for this review.

1. Powerful strength line reducing concentrate:
After applying this product you will experience a tingling sensation which is stated on the packaging itself so do not panic, however the feeling shouldn't last that long after you apply your day cream or midnight recovery concentrate. when I wear makeup I used to notice fine lines where my foundation would dip into around my mouth area (smile lines), yesterday when I was about to wash my face those lines weren't there which is GREAT!

2. Clearing correcting dark spot solution:
This product makes my everyday, because it isn't oily so its no problem using it during the day, and I love how my skin absorbs the product which goes to show that its lightweight. Although I still do have spots, I am seeing the marks on my forehead lighten slowly. I don't expect to have flawless skin overnight, but I am excited to see my marks lighten up. I also use this concentrate on my chest where I experienced a slight breakout too which left me with a few scars.

3. Midnight Recovery Concentrate:
So I fell in love with this one on day one. As I mentioned before my skin loves changing according to season, although it is oily 80% of the time. I found that this winter its mostly dry, and I experienced things like flaking etc around my forehead area. Girl I haven't been experiencing any of that since I've been on this concentrate, and I'm surprise that i haven't broken out while on it, because my skin doesn't agree with most oils, but clearly Kiehl has something special in this recovery. I also noticed that although it is a oil based product it doesn't leave your skin feeling heavy, its very light weight.

Those are my top 3 items out of the 5 I received from Kiehl.
I'm super excited to see what my skin will look like after 14 days of being part of the #ChangeMySkin challenge!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
M
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply