Kiehl's Got Me feeling Like...
(Updated: August 02, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

DAY21:

I've finally found BAE!

It's official. The #ChangeYourSkin challenge with Kiehl's has got me giving a massive #High5ToGreatSkin.

I have been using the 5 products religiously and it has worked for me in so many ways.

The Dark Spot Corrector is my go-to product from the range. It has helped lighten and remove the dark spots on my cheek area as well as on my forehead. I am soooo thankful this gorgeous beaut.

For my night time skin routine, after cleansing and toning my face, I grab the Midnight Recovery Concentrate.
Firstly, It smells A M A Z I N G. No matter how tired or not-so tired you, this helps you sleep reeeeeal good.

As for the Morning Glow I have been carrying lately, it is a testimony that the range has been treating me well.

The Eye Treatment is something I grab only once a week, only because my eyes are not so bad ANYMORE.

The usage with the Line Reducing Concentrate has been the same with the Eye Treatment.

My experience with Kiehl's has been really worth the time spent and I'm definitely going to continue this relationship.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

A person skin is way more sensitive than the rest of your body, especially knowing that your face is your introduction to the world.

It has been a week now that I have been using these 5 products.

The one I'm more excited to see how it works for me is the Dark Spot Corrector but with that being said, the Ultra facial cream has been making my skin feel like gold. Super radiant and effective. Midnight Recovery smells D E V I N E.

I'm in love.

It sometimes hits me all the times I use the products how great my skin is going to turn out to be and I must say, it is slowly giving me the confidence to walk proudly in my skin.

Let's see how this new love with Kieh'ls turns out and how far is going to go!

#High5ToGreatSkin

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
B
7 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
July 21, 2016
Loving your videos and photos!! yay looking good :):)
L
lori
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply