3.9 36 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 07, 2016 934
kiehl's #High5ToGreatSkin 28 day challenge
(Updated: July 24, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Apologies for my review being late...my phone just hasn't been cooperating with me lately!

So happy to part of this journey! Being a therapist I always search for products that actually work.

Concerns:
Genetically- I'm prone to hyperpigmentation around my eye area which has always been a concern for me, I also have skin that scars easily.

I've always had dehydrated skin,and I believe everyone's is to some extent, environmental damage is a constant struggle for skin.

I also have been suffering recently with stress and hormonal breakouts so i feel like my skin never has a break even if I stop using makeup for a while.

I'm keen to see how my skin changes over the next 28 days!

Day 1 (15 July 2016)/First impressions:

I started of with the Creamy Eye Treatment which sure is creamy, yet quickly absorbed leaving just enough hydration ..eye creams normally sting my eyes no matter what brand it is or how i apply it (normally i apply it with ring fingers around entire eye area, not too close,and above brow bone) but this one didn't at all. #High5 to that!!

Next i tried out the Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution which absorbed easily which I love, really keeping my fingers crossed with this one (also put just a little bit under my eye area - anything to get rid of those dark rings!!)

And lastly I applied all over my face and neck the Midnight Recovery Concentrate..i must admit, I cringe at the idea of putting any form of oil on my face, but I've decided to use this as a pm treatment for the duration of the #High5ToGreatSkin challenge.
As a therapist I believe anything "heavier" or "richer" should be used at night when your body is in a state of rest and repair.

Keen to try out the rest in the morning! Continue this journey with me on IG : @ragdoll.za , Facebook : Yuvthi Raghubir, Snapchat : yooovz
Until next time.. :)

Day 7 Review :

MY SKIN LOOKS AMAZING!

Remember I said I suffer with breakouts? They have completely calmed down!!!

I stuck to a simple routine for the week- AM: Line Concentrate as a serum, Creamy eye Cream , and face moisturiser
PM: Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution as a serum including entire eye area, then the Creamy Eye Treatment over, which felt like and easier application than doing it the other way around. And lastly the Midnight Recovery Concentrate over my face and neck.

As part of my weekly routine,I had microdermabrasion (intense exfoliation using alimunium oxide crystals) done on Monday and exfoliated again on Friday , masking after both of the above. I use an illuminating honey mask as a leave on mask. Masking is so important after an exfoliation because it closes your pores, locking in the goodness of serums applied underneath.

I also received my Clarisonic Mia2 with a cleanser, which is an effortless way to cleanse and gently exfoliate your skin. I would recommend this to everyone, especially if you wear makeup daily. Do yourself a favor and get your hands on one..you will thank me later:)
I would recommend exfoliating AND masking twice a week to allow optimal product absorbtion and penetration.

My skin also has a more even tone, especially under my eye area which I love!

I love that the range is so result driven, I am so pleased, and we are only one week in!

Keep following my journey! Exciting times ahead!

Until next time....

#High5ToGreatSkin #changeyourskin

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply