#ChangeYourSkin #High5ToGreatSkin
(Updated: August 10, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

**FINAL REVIEW**

Hey BB beauts

So it's been quite a while since I uploaded and updated my review and that's because I had an allergic reaction to the products. :(

Please watch my video for a further detailed explanation, pictures, my progress and for my whole entire experience and communications with the Beauty Bulletin and Kiehl's team.

I just want to highlight that just because I had a breakout from the products doesn't mean that I think the products are terrible or that I think any less of them. What works for someone won't necessarily work for the next person and the only way to find out if something is for you is through trial and error. I've seen some AMAZING results from the other ladies taking part of this campaign and that in its entirety speaks volumes!!

Lastly I want to reiterate how thankful I am to have been chosen for this challenge and to honestly say that through the process of my skin not working out with the products, the BB and Kiehl's team customer service was A++ and that on its own is something I'm truly appreciative of.

Love x

-------------------------------------

Hello BB beauts!

My name is Azande and I'm 26 years old. I'm a part time makeup artist and partner of BeatMUA and full time candidate attorney.

I was extremely excited for the opportunity to take part in the 28 day #High5ToGreatSkin #ChangeYourSkin challenge, especially since my skin has been doing a number on me of late and also because I had only heard great things about Kiehls products.

My skin concerns:

I used to struggle with acne prone skin but with numerous skin treatments, dermatologist visits and I guess with age, the relationship between my skin and acne has become a more harmonious one, besides the 2 or 4 pimples on a monthly (we know why). I get these on my face and my chest. The problem is these bad boys don't just come and go, they've left evidence in the form of dark marks/spots to show that "I was here."

I have an uneven skin tone where certain areas of my face are darker than others - mainly under my eyes and mouth/chin area.

My skin is on the oily side, even though it tends to be a bit drier in the winter time, it maintains oily/combination.

I received the 5 iconic products last night just as I got in from work and I immediately put them to work for my night time skin care routine. I also used them this morning.

My first impressions (in order of how I used them):

1. Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution - I'm the most excited for this product especially for it's brightening effects targeted at evening out skin tone. The consistency is comparable to that of a liquid toner,which I like, as its light weight.

2. Powerful-Strength Line Reducing Concentrate - it smells extremely fresh and citrusy. It left a tingling/stinging sensation which lingered for about 10 minutes or so.

3. Creamy Eye Treatment - my under eye area is the driest of my whole face and because this product has a very thick consistency, I'm excited to see how it helps with the dryness.

4. Midnight Recovery Concentrate - I am most apprehensive about this product, as I tend to shy away from any kind of oils on my face (except for tea tree oil). To the touch, the consistency felt pretty light weight and it didn't leave me feeling oily but I'll see how it fares over the next weeks.

5. Ultra Facial Cream - because I used the midnight recovery concentrate last night, I decided not to use this moisturiser (I have a great anxiety about being oily lol). I used it this morning and so far my face hasn't felt "heavy" or excessively oily.

I can't wait to share more of my thoughts,
Love x

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Final Video Review
A
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply