Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 07, 2016 919
Kiehl's #ChangeYourSKin - Week 1
(Updated: July 22, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Week 1:
Obsessed is the only way I can describe my experience thus far in the 28day #ChangeYourSkin "challenge" with Kiehl's. After 3 uses my skin felt intensely moisturized and glowy, and that's saying a lot since dry patches and flaky zones were a 24/7 norm in my life.

I wish I could tell you that one product is the more important than the rest but I honestly love them all. The ultra facial cream is hands down the best moisturizer I have ever used. My skin is left hydrated without feeling greasy or tacky. The effects remain throughout the day with the overall result being plump and healthy in appearance.

Thick and nourishing, the avocado eye treatment is infused with avocado oil, beta-carotene and shea butter. These ingredients provide antioxidant properties while protecting the skin from dehydration and restoring the natural moisture of the under-eye area. My bags have experienced better days and using this treatment has definitely improved the appearance of dry skin in the under-eye area.

The midnight recovery concentrate feels amazing. During these colder months, my skin feels tight and deprived of moisture. 2 drops is sufficient to cover your face but 3 allows you to include your neck in your regime. One of the ingredients is evening primrose, which acts like a barrier repair while at the same time boosting the skins radiance. Other ingredients include lavender essential oil and squalane.

There is something soothing about using the corrective dark spot solution. I got a new little friend on my chin and after not being able to keep my hands off of it I used the serum. Overnight redness was reduced while older marks already started appearing lighter due to the activated c, white birch and peony extract that work together to even out skin tone and diminish both new and deep-set dark spots.

With 10.5% Vitamin C, it's no wonder why line-reducing concentrate is known to improve the overall appearance of aging on the skin. L-ascorbic acid and plant-based glycerin work together to provide elasticity and protect the skin from damaging free-radicals. I cannot believe how far my skin has come and I can honestly say that I'm obsessed with the way it looks and feels. It's plump, vibrant and youthful.

Even my husband said "your skin looks really nice" and even though I tried to play it cool I was smiling from ear to ear on the inside!

So far, I'm really impressed with the results and I'll check in next week to show you my progress. Keep up to date on my journey by following the hashtag #ChangeYourSkin on social media and let's #High5ToGreatSkin!

My First Impressions:
Transitioning from season to season leaves me dreading the change my skin will go through brought on my the alter in atmospheric conditions. The cold winter air leaves my skin parched, resulting in dry zones and itchy patches.

I am happy to be joining the 28day #ChangeYourSkin campaign with Kiehls. I might not suffer from dark rings, deep set wrinkles or pigmentation marks but I suffer from dark spots left behind from picking at the occasional blemish, uneven texture and skin tone. It's good to note that I'm not prone to acne but when I get a blemish, whether or not I scratch at it, a scar will remain.

The products included in this trial are as follows:
Midnight Recovery Concentrate R755.00
Dermatologist Solutions™ Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution R700.00
Dermatologist Solutions™ Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate R825.00
Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado Oil R385.00
Ultra Facial Moisturizing Cream R355.00

The skin around my forehead and cheeks require the most attention. Dry, uneven and discoloured, my t-zone has always been my biggest concern. The midnight recovery concentrate, or what I call it liquid gold, is the product I'm most looking forward to reviewing. With promises of replenishing the skins appearance overnight you better believe that instead of checking my phone every morning I'll be heading straight to my mirror to see the results.

Dermatologist solutions™ clearly corrective dark spot solution is perfect for the evidence left behind from my chronic picking disorder. I'm excited to have my beauty marks and freckles be the only spots on my face. The corrective spot solution also helps prevent the formation of future dark spots making it perfect if you suffer from hyperpigmentation.

Dermatologist solutions™ powerful-strength line-reducing concentrate is a powerful anti-wrinkle treatment with 10.5% Vitamin C. It is said to improve the texture of the skin, tone and radiance while reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.

Creamy eye treatment with avocado oil, gently moisturizes the delicate eye area. I like that it's formulated in a way that the concentrated texture does not slip and slide and make it's way in to your eyes. I have chosen to wear my spectacles in the bare faced shot because you cannot hide fine lines or dark circles behind magnifying glasses.

The ultra facial moisturizing cream is essentially a 24-hour lotion which helps reduce moisture loss while drawing and absorbing moisture from the air.

I'm very excited about this skin transformation journey and I'll be checking in regularly to show you my progress. You can keep up to date on my journey by following the hashtag #ChangeYourSKin and let's #High5ToGreatSkin!

Find the on my personal blog at http://paintinginpink.com/kiehls-change-your-skin/

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
PI
Top 1000 Reviewer 7 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply