Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 07, 2016 933
Kiehl’s #ChangeYourSkin in 28 Days #High5ToGreatSkin The beginning
(Updated: August 01, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hello,

This is my very first campaign and I am rather ashamed to admit that at 38 years old this is my first time using anything other than a daily moisturiser on my skin but I have really been struggling with my skin feeling really dry and it looking blotchy so I am very excited about this #changeyourskin campaign!

I am a work from home mom to four (the oldest is 14 and the youngest is 2) and I blog over at HarassedMom and SA Mom Blogs! My life is pretty crazy and while I am in front of my laptop in the mornings, the afternoons are spent in my car running around!

Back to the campaign! The plan is for me to use the 5 products Kiehls sent us and track how it changes my skin. I have never really had issues with my skin and I rarely wear make up but lately I have noticed a change in my skin, it is uneven, dry and just looking a little unloved so I am really hoping that these creams help to change all of this.

So what did we get?

1. Midnight Recovery Concentrate RRSP 755.00
2. Dermatologist Solutions™ Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution RRSP 700.00
3. Dermatologist Solutions™ Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing RRSP 825.00
4. Creamy Eye Treatment with Avo RRSP 385.00
5. Ultra Facial Moisturizing Cream RRSP 355.00

I have only just started using them all so can't make too much comment but I will say that the Eye Treatment is my favourite so far.

I am struggling a little with the Recovery Concentrate purely because I hate having oily creams on my face and this one feels oily to me BUT you put it on at night and by morning it's all soaked in and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily so I am dealing with it.

I am really excited about the dark spot solution because I have noticed a few dark spots on my face!

It is going to be interesting to see how my skin responds to all of these but I am excited and hopefully I will you will be giving me a #high5togreatskin in 28 days!

So far it's going well. I am struggling a little bit because it feels like I am putting too much on my skin but I was only using a moisturiser so it is 4 more products!

I love the avo eye cream, it smells nice and is the one I can handle the best on my skin. The Midnight Recovery Concentrate is very oily (for me) but then remember I hate oily stuff on my skin, fortunately we add this at night only, so I put it on and then go to bed and its all soaked in by morning.

I have been using the Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution on my chest as well because it is also pretty blotchy with dark spots, even though it is also an oily type serum, it doesn't bug me as much as the Midnight one.

UPDATE: WEEK 3
I can honestly say I am loving these products. One of the excuses reasons I have avoided adding things into my regime is because I always felt it would take so much time to add this cream and that cleanser and that oil but I have it down now and I do it without even really thinking about it.

The best is the difference I can feel and see in my skin. It is softer, definitely more hydrated, even while I was sick and not drinking any water and felt awful, my skin looked pretty good. I have noticed though that some mornings it does stay a bit "oily" for a little longer than I would like.

The eye cream is still my favourite, not really sure exactly why but the cream is the right texture, I love the fragrance, it just works for me.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG_8898.JPG
#changeyourskin.jpg
L
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply