Review Detail

3.9 36 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 07, 2016 929
Kiehl’s #ChangeYourSkin in 28 Days #High5ToGreatSkin - INTRO
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Kiehl’s reckons they can #ChangeYourSkin in 28 days! Ok, I’m listening. They believe that in just 28 days my skin will look younger, healthier and blemish free. All I have to do is commit to using their top 5 anti-aging products and prepare to be wowed. Well, do you know what I say to that? BRING IT! Here’s to my 28 Day Kiehl’s #High5ToGreatSkin Challenge.

So, here goes. For the next 28 days I will be testing 5 Kiehl’s products and I will be sharing weekly updates of my journey with you. I can’t tell you how excited I am. My skin isn’t feeling on top of its game to be honest. The 5 Kiehl’s #High5ToGreatSkin products address 5 main issues – dryness, fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone and dehydration. Yip, I’m no stranger to any of these skin issues. I figure now that I’m ticking on to the wrong side of my 30s, it’s time to take some action.

What I’ll be testing:

Midnight Recovery Concentrate (R755)
What is does: Regenerates, restores and replenishes skin. Improves hydration and leaves your skin looking and feeling soft and well rested.
How it works: A mix of essential oils and botanicals work with your skins natural nocturnal activity and boost the skins revival – while you sleep.

Dermatologist Solutions™ Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution (R700)
What it does: Fights to diminish dark spots and even out skin tone.
How it works: A combination of Activated C, Vitamin C, White Birch and Peony extract break down and eliminate clusters of pigmentation and prevent future spots.

Dermatologist Solutions™ Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing (R825)
What it does: Improves overall skin texture, tone and radiance while reducing lines and wrinkles.
How it works: The 10.5% Vitamin C packs a powerful punch to combat all those unwanted crow’s feet.

Creamy Eye Treatment with Avo (R385)
What it does: Gently moisturizes the delicate eye area.
How it works: Rich in avocado oil and shea butter hydrates the skin around the eyes keeping them fresh and healthy.

Ultra-Facial Moisturizing Cream (R355)
What it does: Keeps your skin moisturized for 24 hours. Leaves skin soft, smooth and healthy-looking.
How it works: Squalane and Imprerata Cylindrica boast the ability to retain water and deeply hydrate skin. Glycoprotein shields skin against cold weather and moisture loss is reduced while drawing moisture from the air.

I’m really looking forward to seeing what sort of transformation my skin goes through over the next 28 days. Holding thumbs that I can #High5ToGreatSkin at the end of the challenge. Be gone with you wrinkly, dry skin.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
LL
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply