Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 07, 2016 933
Kiehl’s #High5ToGreatSkin 28 Day Challenge
(Updated: August 09, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Day 1:

My name is Roxy and I am 27 years old. I am a personal trainer and live a very healthy and active lifestyle!

As I near my 30's, looking after my skin has become one of my priorities! Knowing how todays harsh environment (pollution, sun damage, etc) has such a huge effect on my skin, it has become a necessity to take extra measures to ensure the health and longevity of my skin.

I am absolutely ecstatic that I've been chosen to participate this 28 day challenge to #ChangeYourSkin on 5 of Kiehl's top notch products.

Day 7:

After only using these products for a week i can confidently say that I'm blown away! I usually suffer with a very oily T zone and break outs around my chin. Since using these 5 miracle products my skin has shown no sign of oiliness or break outs. Also the blotchy red skin around my chin from regular break outs has become a lot less red with the spots almost competely gone. My skin also has an all over glow and youthfulness to it that it hasn't had before!

- Midnight Recovery Concentrate: At first I was worried about this product as it had a very oily feel to it when you apply it to your face but in the mornings, once it has absorbed over night, my skin looks vibrant and is not oily at all!

- Dermatologist Solutions™ Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution: I love the design of this bottle; with the dropper lid it makes it super easy to place the product only where it is needed. I have noticed a lovely improvement in the dark spots that once surrounded my chin area.

- Dermatologist Solutions™ Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing: The feel of this product is amazing on my skin. It has an almost silicone serum smooth feeling without leaving an oily residue on your face.

- Creamy Eye Treatment with Avo: At first I thought this product was an eye mask as it has a very thick and heavy feeling. But to my surprise it absorbs quickly and easily into the eye area and keeps my eyes looking bright and awake all day long.

- Ultra Facial Moisturizing Cream: This is a great moisturising face cream for any time of the day. It also rubs on smoothly, you literally need to use a tiny amount and it absorbs quickly into the face and keeps my skin moisturised all day without any signs of oily areas.

I am honestly loving this product after only 7 days and can't wait to see the change in my skin over the next three weeks!

Day 14:

Please see video attached for my latest review! Please excuse all the coughing - winter made me do it :P

Day 21:

So its been 3 weeks since I started this challenge and boy oh boy am I obsessed with this #high5togreatskin range. I never thought that a product could make such a difference to, not just my skin, but my confidence levels too. Before I used to not even dream about leaving the house with no make up on and now I don't even consider putting on any foundation or cover stick :)

My skin never gets oily and has a new gleam about it. I honestly feel like a new (& younger) woman! I've attached pics of the progress on my skin, especially around the chin and my left cheek area (my problem areas that have inevitably got some scars). Although the scars are not completely gone (yet - and I have faith that continued use of this product will only yield more unbelievable results), they have reduced a lot and thats why I no longer feel the need to wear cover up!

Another thing I have noticed about using this product is that I haven't had any breakouts. This range definitely agrees with my skin :)

I am also so surprised (& relieved) that there has been no product build-up on my skin considering I am applying 4- 5 products to my face every morning and evening.

Clearly, overall, I LOVE this range and will definitely be using it in the future especially since Im not getting any younger and this product seems to hide that fact extremely well!

Day 28:

After a month of using these products I can safely say I am a convert. I now know that you need to take extra special care of your skin and always choose quality over quantity.

I have raved about these products since the start and I am still raving about them at the end (of the challenge, definitely not the end of my using these products). I still have had absolutely no break-outs EVEN THOUGH I have had a few stressful days which usually results in bad breakouts around my chin. My T-Zone issues have pretty much disappeared - which to me seems like a miracle as i have suffered with that my entire life! Lastly I have noticed that my pores are a lot less visible which in turn has created a more glowing and flawless look to my skin!

I absolutely love this brand and would definitely recommend it to everyone - from younger women looking to prevent and for older women looking to cure!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Day 28!
Red marks have improved dramatically
no breakouts
Left Cheek Day 21
Chin area Day 21
Overall Day 21
Day 7
Before 13 July 2016
Product Usage Tutorial