3.9 36 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 07, 2016 920
#Changeyourskin #high5togreatskin Kiehl's high 5 range
(Updated: July 29, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I can't say that I have any major skin concerns other than my fear of wrinkles, really. I try to maintain a healthy lifestyle but stress and life can take its toll on the skin. During the cold winter months I'm a little more concerned with hydration - my skin becomes inflamed in winter and it's usually difficult for me to keep it under control. My priority is to get a handle on my skin, reverse the fine lines that have become apparent and establishing a healthy skin regimen.

Overall first impression:
I love that I can, at a glance, see exactly what each of the products are used for. The packaging is task appropriate and the branding is amazing. I also appreciate the fact that the tubs of cream have lids on the inside to minimise oxygen contact and exposure to bacteria.

Kiehl's Dermatologist Solutions™ Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
Day 1
I don’t really pay much attention to the “freckles” (yeah right… they’re age spots, dummy) on my face, but I’m really looking forward to seeing them disappear now. This clear serum is ridiculously luxurious and a little goes a long way. I ended up with a pea size squirt in my hand and then applied it all over my face and neck.
1 Week after
I’ve been using it on my neck as well because we forget about the neck. And because I’ve noticed lately that the skin in my neck is not what it used to be, I’ve made a conscious effort to use the serum. I’m not sorry at all. I love it! I’m not completely out of the woods yet, but it’s only been a week and there’s plenty more serum to go around.

Kiehl's Dermatologist Solutions™ Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate
Day1
I should really learn how to use serums because I tend to slather it all over my face. This serum is rich in Vitamin C and the label says that you may feel tingling or a warm feeling when you apply it. I didn’t but, yay! Bring on the Vitamin C!
1 Week after
The Vitamin C serum is fantastic! It’s massively concentrated and now I can actually feel the tingling feeling. The only gripe I have with this is that it’s not idiot proof. I knocked over the bottle because I lack sense of awareness but I managed to save the majority of it. Luckily, you only use a tiny bit so even half a bottle will get you a good mile of dark spot removing.

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Day 1
This is my favourite fave product of the bunch. I’m a huge essential oil fan. I applied it to my face, neck and décolletage right after my bath – just before bed. It smells amazing – like happiness and calm. It’s really the perfect pre-bed treat. My skin felt baby soft the next morning.
1 Week after
Still my fave! I love the smell more than anything and applying it at night is my favourite part of the day.

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
Day 1
It even looks like creamy Avocado! I had to convince myself that it wasn’t. This one is a toughy to describe because I’ve never experienced a texture like this before. It’s creamy and almost waxy which means that a little goes a loooong way. Usually I have issues with eye cream in that it burns the skin or my eyes even, but I had no problems applying this one. I can’t wait to see the results.
1 Week after
The eye cream is so luxurious. Little trick – if you have some time on your hands, slather on some eye cream and let it do its magic while you do your thing. After just one week, I can already see an improvement in my tiny eye wrinkles.

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizing Cream
Day1
For someone who suffers from winter skin, this cream comes as a much needed relief from dryness and flakiness (not to mention the burning). I applied it after my morning gym shower (which is normally hot) and it calmed my inflamed skin right down. I didn’t even have to apply base!!!!
1 Week after
The moisturiser, because there’s so much of it, I’ve been using as a face mask when I get home in the evenings and I take my bath. I don’t even use a lot at a time but it’s so rich that you can slather some on your face and use it as a mask.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG_MIRROR_20160711_130602.jpg
Kiehls and Beauty Bulletin
L
Top 500 Reviewer 55 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply