3.9 36 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 07, 2016 933
Immediate Impressions
(Updated: August 14, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi, we are Cathi and Zoe from the newly launched blog, Our Edit and we're super excited to be taking part in the #HIGH5TOGREATSKIN #ChangeYourSkin challenge.

These are our first impressions:

1.Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
We've always loved this facial cream and its consistency and look forward to seeing how the hydrating formula acts on both of our skin.

2. Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment
We are suckers for eye creams and this one we've used before but have never tracked the results under our eye area closely, so we're excited to really put it to the test.

3. Kiehl's Powerful-Strentgh-line-Reducing Concentrate
We have both never used this concentrate before but it got us excited with the fact that it contains Vitamin C which is important for its anti-ageing properties. Watch this space!

4. Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
We have heard so much about this product and are looking forward to seeing what its brightening and radiance boosting properties can do for our skin.

5. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
As we are both ex Beauty Editors from magazines, we are well aware of this cult product and can vouch for it already as an amazing concentrate.

We're avid Kiehl's supporters and cannot wait to use all 5 products and share our reviews and results.

xoxo
Cathi and Zoe

*** Final Impressions (our in between reviews were posted on our blog):

Midnight Recovery Concentrate: We can both say that our hero product is the Midnight Recovery Concentrate. A real skin thirst quencher indeed!

Powerful-Strength Line Reducing Concentrate:
ZOE: Love, love the texture of this product and it definitely gave my forehead a 'smoother' appearance. I know now that I need to apply less and maybe only use it every second day until my skin becomes comfortable with it.
CATHI: I can actually see the difference in my skin which looks brighter and fresher!

Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution:
ZOE: Also a great feeling product which absorbed almost instantly and didn't leave a film when dry. Unfortunately it didn't lighten my large dark spot on my temple as much as I wished it would.
CATHI: There is a slight difference in my dark spots and am hoping with continued use they will disappear completely.

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream:
ZOE: I love this simple moisturiser that is so refreshing on the skin. It was also one of my favourites to apply after a long day and after my shower. It felt so soothing and is really hydrating. It is thin and absorbs immediately too without leaving a greasy feel.
CATHI: This lightweight textured moisturiser scored high in my books for its hydrating properties and for rapid absorption. Just as well the 28 days challenge is over as I am embarrassed to admit I finished the tub, using dollops of it on my decollete and neck!

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment:
ZOE: This is one eye cream that I have always had my eye on! I will continue to buy this and will always recommend it to others as it is seriously a great under eye hydrator.
CATHI: I echo Zoe's sentiments with regard to this eye cream - it is extremely hydrating and nourishing.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Our Edit #ChangeYourSkin Cathi
Our Edit #ChangeYourSkin Zoe
O
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply