Review Detail

4.2 13 0.5
#ChallengeYourSkin Kiehl's Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Here’s a detailed look at its star ingredients:

Peony- A highly valued flower in the world of skin care due to its powerful brightening properties; Contains a high concentration of Tannins, a potent skin illuminating concentrate.

White Birch- An extract from the bark of Betula Alba; Anti-inflammatory; Improves the appearance of skin discolorations; Stimulates collagen production; Improves skin clarity

Activated C- A potent, Kiehl’s- exclusive efficacious lightening ingredient. Sold! Sold sold sold! Skin’s very own killer pick up line.

Activated-C? According to Kiehl’s, most brightening skin solutions only remove the surface level melanin concentration, but they cannot penetrate the skin and remove the dried up mass of melanin underneath. This is why most of us have come to believe that dark spot solutions only work halfway.  They seem to work in the beginning then somehow kind of “plateau”

Activated- C complex is formulated to penetrate deep into the root of discoloration and zap the clusters of dried up melanin on the cellular level. The result is significant improvement in discolorations after a few weeks of usage, and complete brightening in the long run.

I’ve put this baby to a test for one month on the #ChallengeMySkin and these are my results.

The product: It is a clear liquid with a semi- milky consistency. It’s very spreadable and a little goes a long way. Drying time is average, and it has a light, zesty floral fragrance.

Before using Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective; Occasionally dull, dehydrated skin mostly in some areas of my face, fine lines around my eyes and enlarged pores around my nose area.

I’ve experienced dryness with other skin brightening solutions but with this one, I didn’t. The milky, liquid texture even leaves my skin soft and dewy. Add to that, this product feels very pleasant on the skin and no ma, it doesn’t burn my cheeks!

Dries up surprisingly fast given its rich consistency, I found this to be extremely great as its not only a night but a day serum as well, and so made prep time in the morning quick and pain-free. I loved that it blends well with my day moisturizer and doesn’t in any way add shine to my face or aggravate oiliness on the dreaded Tzone.

Ok that’s all the stuff is DOESN’T do. No drying, no greasiness, no shine. The efficacy of the serum remains the magic behind it. My skin is brighter, firmer, so much smoother. The kind of results that make me decide to try out these products in the first place. I’m glad I got to be part of this Challenge.

Its one thing to be able to review expert solutions like these its amazing to end up with skin you haven’t had in a long time. I still have so much more of the serum left, I’m looking forward to even greater skin in the weeks to follow.

Thanks for tuning in!

R655, Edgars. Thank me later :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply