Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 13 0.5
Kiehls Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As an Indian woman, I have been plagued with an uneven skin tone for most of my life. After the birth of my daughter, I noticed that my mouth area looked darker than my face and that was really disheartening as I had to always hide under a masque of makeup. Eek! I have started believing in miracles one fateful day exactly 30 days ago. My skin has truly undergone a skin transformation and believe it or not, I have this remarkable product to thank. This serum from the cult Kiehls brand is brimming with nature and science to create a serum like no other.Everything from the clear bottle to the clinical dropper application makes one feel like they are in a science lab.In a good way of course! I have been using this serum day and night and lets just say, after 30 days, i am confident enough to step outside sans makeup! The texture is beautiful and sinks right in with no sticky residue.My sensitive skin experienced no irritation during this period and the serum only yielded positive results. My skin tone slowly started becoming more radiant and shall I say, glows with health! My ruddy and uneven complexion has transformed into a clear and radiant one. Dark acne marks around my cheek area have started to fade slowly but surely which is really promising as I believe that things can only get better. My greatest worry which is the discolouration around my mouth area has shown the biggest improvement. This area has become significantly lighter thanks to the high amount of Vitamin C in this holy grail serum. Overall, I can definitely scream from the roof tops that this serum is a winner. A little goes a long way and truly delivers spectacular results!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply