Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 13 0.5
The Magic of Kiehl's Spot Solution
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Clearly Corrective Dark spot Solution is in a clear dropper bottle and contains is a clear, thick liquid, which you dispense with the dropper. I love dropper bottles because there is no wastage and dispenses the perfect amount. Remember to apply before your moisturiser morning and night.

This little 30ml bottle is jam-packaged with Vitamin C. The best thing for aging skin! It promises to repair deep-set dark spots, breaks apart discolorations and prevents the formation of new pigment clusters.

The smell of the product is fragrance-free so there is no strong odour, which I’m super happy about, because I detest high perfumed facial products. I can only describe the Kiehl products as Clean-Smelling.

I love the packaging is clean and classic and gives the impression of less is more, you know, good quality.

I am also using this product on my right forearm for the duration of the #ChangeYourSkin Challenge because I want to compare the results with my left arm which I am not treating. It will be interesting to see the results in 4 Week’s time. Keep an eye on my blog!

The dark circles under my eyes are a lot lighter, but its early days and I’m sure it will continue working its magic the longer I use the product.

R655 for 30ml is a fair price for a Vitamin C Serum.
Start vs End.jpg
Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution.jpg
AD
Top 100 Reviewer 105 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
August 03, 2015
I can't believe my bottle is empty!!!!!
AD
A Daft Scots Lass