Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums October 16, 2015 226
Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

If you're a fan of the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate, you will love what this new addition to the brand will do for your skin.

I am on a journey to healthy skin. During summer, I don't want to have to rely on makeup for perfect skin. The Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate is enriched with botanicals developed to help skin fight against fatigue, dehydration and dullness throughout the day.

My routine involves applying this concentrate after cleansing and toning but before moisturizing and sunscreen. The results? Dewy, hydrated skin. It has a renewed glow that I've become addicted to and I simply can't complete my morning face care routine without it.

I'm a super fan of dropper applicators. They allow you to carefully control the amount of product needed for a single application. I release two drops onto the tips of my fingers and spread the concentrate evenly all over my face.

I use the Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate in conjunction with my Kiehl's DS Dark Spot Corrector and at night I use the the Midnight Recovery Concentrate.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
CG
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
November 05, 2015
I really cannot wait to add this to my summer day routine, sans heavy creams!
VC
Vuyo Cocoa
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply