Review Detail

4.3 6 0.5
Body Moisturizers October 01, 2012 323
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Creme de Corps
I was incredibly excited when I saw this moisturiser in my pack of goodies from Kiehl's because I've read so many reviews and articles online proclaiming how amazing this is product is. The cream has a nice light fragrance and a creamy, soft texture. It is easily absorbed into the skin and what I really love about this cream is that you don't need to use handfuls to cover your entire body because it spreads well. Another great aspect of this cream is that is doesn't leave a sticky, waxy or "heavy' feeling on the skin. Once absorbed your skin feels moisturised and hydrated without the feeling of the product just sitting on the surface of your skin.

Khiel's claim that after 10 days of continuous use "will provide a skin texture heretofore unattainable", with such a poetic and profound a claim you expect miracles from this bottle of cream and thus far I have not been disappointed. Winter has taken a serious toll on my skin and this cream has definitely worked its "magic". All I need now is to catch some sunlight to add some colour to my almost translucent skin. And that's another thing that Kiehl's has considered, I read online that you get the cream with added SPF which would be perfect for summer!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply