Review Detail

4.7 2 0.5
Conditioners July 10, 2015 136
Kevin Murphy Plumping Rinse
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This stuff is stunning! i never thought that a hair products could be so nice to use, it feels so good and smells amazing and works wonders for plumping up hair and stimulates new hair growth! I know it seems very pricey and its gonna set you back a bit but its sure to last you a good for months and the results you will get from it are amazing! it will be hard to ever use another product again... iv been working my way through all the KM products and this one i think has the best smell and feel so far or tho the others are definitely just as grand! Iv been using this , well the travel size samples i got from The Test Box, www.thetestbox (you can still buy that months test box and try the samples for R160 if you wanna check before buying the full size) Anyways , im using it on my daughters hair, its safe for her cause its Sulfate and paraben free and she has thin fine little blonde hair that i have been trying so hard to grow since she was born ,shes 2 now, And i can say without a doubt that This Kevin Murphy has made a big difference in her hair and it has grown nicely!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply