Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Treatments, Masks April 09, 2015 175
Kerastase Initialiste - Hair & Scalp Concentrate
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am OBSESSED with hair products! Having waist length and thick hair, I have always been the type to try a million new hair products because when my hair is unhealthy and unhappy it is SO much more noticeable.

When Beauty Bulletin let me know that they would be sending this rather pricey item to me I was really excited because, while I don't mind spending a lot of money on a great product, I am always afraid to spend that money on a product which I stop using after a few uses.

So when I was sent this I was pretty ecstatic. The first thing I noticed is how heavy and luxurious the bottle is; its very weighty with a gold almost ombre-like effect, and comes with a gorgeous dropper in the lid.

I used it immediately (after washing my hair) and I have swapped over to this product (as opposed to my old hair oil that I used for about a year). I have used it about twelve times since receiving it and I LOVE IT.

Honestly. Online it states that it "leaves hair feeling thicker and stronger, shinier and more resistant to breakage." And it does exactly that. My hair feels like its been blow dried by a hairstylist, thats how soft and silky it is.

It also feels much thicker which kind of blows my mind because an oil CAN'T make your hair thicker. Can it?

Overall I am such a lover of this lovely product. It retails at around R650 and I can happily say that I WOULD repurchase this, albeit the hefty price tag, because it is just so so worth it. I use about four squirts of the dropper and I have abnormally long hair. There are probably around a few hundreds of drops in this one bottle so THAT is value for money!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
September 30, 2015
I love the Kerastase brand and it really is like the best treatment for hair! Its just so expensive!
S
Sarahtorr
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply