Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 1 0.5
Fragrances March 20, 2013 293
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is a beautiful, sensual and fun fragrance especially used on warmer days. Its a tad sweet and when I first tried it left me a tad sick. Its honestly an unique scent thats not for someone who likes to smell their own perfume or likes a sickly sweet aroma following them around. It took me a good week to get accustomed to the smell but once I did it was a home-run. Its a very long-lasting aroma that lingers, my watch strap still smelt of this perfume for a few weeks after I started using it.

Its definitely a formula that gets enhanced when heated so needs to be used sparingly. A little definitely goes a long way and the 30ml lasted me almost 6 months.

Its a perfume that definitely has that exotic feel and whisks you away to a different location with every waft. Although it took me a while to get accustomed to the sweet scent, my bf instantly loved it..HHHmmmmm maybe they were onto something calling it Kenzo Amour. A great addition to a fragrance chameleons collection or for someone looking to go on that 'journey of love'
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply