fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 30 0.5
Fragrances October 21, 2014 1535
Mirror, mirror on the wall...this is the fairest of them all!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

There is no doubt that anything Katy Perry has to offer will be nothing less than fierce.
Royal Revolution is centre stage as it takes the throne as the sassy new edition to the Killer Queen family.

So, how does this Royal compare to her predecessors you might ask?
This fragrance captivates the senses in more ways than one: the bottle resembles a perfectly crafted gem , the packaging will no doubt have your eyes in awe of its aesthetic.

Fruity florals fit for a queen - I loved how this fragrance makes use of striking pomegranate , pink freesia and orange flower nots which is bound to grant all eyes on you when you enter a room.
Majestic musks are a must - After the initial fruity notes fade ,a smooth majestic side of the Queen is revealed. Warm notes of sandalwood, black thorn and vanilla create a smooth and utterly royal scent which will leave you feeling powerful.
I loved how these two extremes worked in perfect unison , allowing me to embrace my fun side as well as my sultry side.

This Queen takes her reign day to night. I loved how versatile this fragrance was. Its not too overpowering for daytime use and its not too subtle for evening use. So it works for powerful women no matter where their kingdom takes them. :) However it may require reapplication every few hours. ( although its not neccessary as the softer notes do linger in the background).

This is definitly a fragrance I would recommend adding to your own collection especially if you are a fan of soft fruity fragrances! The price is reasonable for a newly released celebrity fragrance. So its really worth it!:)

With each spritz of this revolutionary fragrance the words
"A woman can be as powerful as she can be delicate" resonate in my mind...
A
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
October 31, 2014
What a great review. Instantly drawn to this beaut
I tried the tester at my local Dischem and I think u got it pretty spot on........LOVE Katy's scent
Great pictures by the way!!! Sketch is a stunner xoxo
A
AmeliaLarson
November 04, 2014
Lovely
P
Prettyinpink
November 06, 2014
Captivating words worthy of the Royal Court.

I purchased dis perfum the day it was on the shelves by me.Iam excited bcoz I love Katty Perry!!!!!! Thanx alicia really cool compilation
I'm new here - watch this space
R
RealQueenReatile
3 results - showing 1 - 3

Leave a Reply