Review Detail

4.5 30 0.5
Fragrances October 21, 2014 1536
Regal Radiance - Katy Perry's Royal Revolution Fragrance
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was thrilled when I found out that I was one of the lucky ladies to be given this “royal”treatment and by that I mean the honour of testing out this product... So without further a due, let the reviewing begin!

This sassy little gem is none other than the next fragrance in Katy’s Killer Queen fragrance line.

Packaging
Dazzling palace walls have nothing on the packaging. It is mesmerizing to say the least.The bottle itself has been molded to resemble a blue diamond with a royally crafted gun-metal cap.
-The bottle is encased in an exquisite blue and silver box that is embossed with a beautiful pattern.

In terms of product presentation and design, I love it!

The Fragrance
-The fragrance carries identifiable notes of pomegranate, sandalwood, jasmine, blackthorn, vanilla and musk.
-When applied, I could definitely recognize the fruity and floral notes of this fragrance. It starts off strong and flirty and as it faded and warmed with my skin I could smell the warm musky vanilla.
-I love how this fragrance starts off with a powerful scent and then fades to a smooth musky vanilla as it settles on the skin.
-I left the house smelling like a force to be reckoned with... I came home with the Scent of Victory! ;)

Things I loved:
-The initial fruity burst that fade to a smooth vanilla.
-The pomegranate makes this fragrance “Purr-fect”for Spring! While the musky vanilla makes it destined for those summer nights!

General thoughts

-Mostly I use this fragrance in the day time and I found that it lasts quite well.
-Scent lasts about 5 hours so you may need to reapply every so often. :)
-A lot of people complimented me on my fragrance.

I hope you all go out and try it!
Fragrance-page-002.jpg
A
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply