Price

Quality

Effectiveness

"She's a Killer Queen
Gunpowder, gelatine
Dynamite with a laser beam
Guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime"

And so are the lyrics to the famous Queen song: Killer Queen. Those lyrics explain this fragrance for me so well. I'm pretty sure Katy Perry used these lyrics as a reference when deciding on this perfume. But before I break out further into song....let me start my journey to royal revolution from the beginning....

I love the packaging! It suits the feel of the perfume so well. It almost felt like I was given an old music box from the 1600's yet it has a modern twist to it. The bottle itself is out of the ordinary as well. With its gem-like design it is straight from Alice in Wonderland. It really does remind me of something that the Red Queen would use....being a 'killer queen' herself.

I instantly enjoyed the smell of the fragrance when I used it for the first time. It is a very soft smell with hints of spice....exactly how a Queen comes across. The only bad critique that I would give this fragrance is that it does not last long. The smell fades through the day so one ends up using a lot more of the fragrance than probably needed. For me, a fragrance's smell should last the whole day. I am using another pop-star's fragrance as well, and the smell lasts for up to 24hrs. Therefore, I was expecting it from this fragrance too.

Besides that, I really enjoyed experimenting this fragrance and give a big thumbs up to everyone who worked on it!

Long live the Queen!
IMG-20141015-WA0001.jpg
G
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply