Fragrances October 21, 2014 1536
Royal Revolution by Katy Perry
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It's time to join the Revolution!
The rebellion has begun!

I was summoned by the royal court to be a warrior in this exciting revolution.. I accepted this duty with pride and excitement!
I was sent a secret box that contained a gorgeous bottle that resembled a precious gem... this blue diamond was the key to the entire mission.

I was instantly memorised when I smelt this fragrance! Immediately I knew that this scent held mystifying power and would memorise anyone that happen to inhale its sweetness and brightness.
It's predominately floral fragrance with top notes of Pink Freesia and Pomegranate are captivating!
The middle notes of Sandalwood, Orange Flower and Jasmine Petals add a richness without being sickly sweet.
And the base notes of Black Thorn, Skin Musk and Vanilla Orchard add a leatherish depth.
And to let you in on a little secret, Black Thorn is a magic ingredient that was even used in spells in the middle ages!

You can wear this enchanting fragrance it both day and night so that you maintain your power 24/7. You may just need to re apply about every 5 hours for maximum effect.
However it does tend to work best in summer and spring.

It is the embodiment of a powerful woman!
Making you feel like royalty!
L
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
October 26, 2014
wow ! Superb review!! So refreshingly different :). Well done!
M
mia-shaik
October 30, 2014
oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh mmmmyyyyyyyy I want a royal revolution in my life PLEASE!
I have found myself talking about this tiny mighty bottle daily as if I already own one, mmmhhh I am excited to read this. Thank you for keeping my excitement going going going
M
Madibo
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply