Review Detail

4.5 30 0.5
Fragrances October 21, 2014 1537
Katy Perry Killer Queen Fragrance Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It's a well-known fact that ladies love to smell good. We're all perfume snobs and we know what we like and what we dislike. I have to admit, I am skeptical when it comes to celeb perfumes because most smell quite generic and tends to be a cheaper imitation of a more luxurious brand. But the Katy Perry Killer Queen fragrance blew me away.

My favourite scent is a fruity floral scent and that's exactly what this Katy Perry Royal Revolution is - a fruity blend with a dash of floral.

The bottle is inspired by the beauty of a precious Blue Diamond.

With scents of: pink freesia, black thorn, pomegranate, orange flower, sandalwood, jasmine petals and base notes of soft leather, skin musk, vanilla orchid, this perfume is an adventure to the senses - is it more fruity or more floral? I love that the scent is light enough to wear during the day, but can pair well with a little black dress and high stilettos for a night out. Every time I wear it, I smell something different, mesmerizing, beautiful. The scents that stands out most for me is definitely the orange flower and the musk, making this a soft and girly scent with extra oomph.

The only cons I have is:
- the smell is not really long lasting - it fades within about 5 hours and that's why I rated it a 3.
- the bottle is a little bit impractical to store (but there's ways we can work around that). I still love the powerfully elegant design.

The Killer Queen perfume is definitely one I will be sporting throughout summer.
Katy Perry Killer Queen 2.jpg
Katy Perry Killer Queen 1.jpg
GG
Top 500 Reviewer 13 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply