4.5 30 0.5
Fragrances October 21, 2014 1536
katy perry's Royal Revolution
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

THE ROYAL REVOLUTION

I am one of the lucky ladies who was chosen for a review on Katy Perry’s new scent, ROYAL REVOLUTION™.

My first impression is the presentation of the product, not only for the beautiful artwork on the cover box but also the colours. One of the downsides is the design of the bottle even though it has the beautiful shape like a blue diamond, I can’t place it with my collection of scents because it must be packaged again to stand upright but not to worry i wil be making a stand for it to fit with the rest.

The ROYAL REVOLUTION™  is truly Katy Perry’s best scent so far, like the whole range of her KILLER QUEEN’s™ scents, this one has an aroma of beauty. It is a sweet scent with a touch of royalty. This scent is an addiction to my personality, it makes me feel like a killer queen with the scent of victory.

I recommend any girl or lady to give thought about this scent for I would definitely have this scent as part of my wardrobe, not only part but the one item that will be the finishing touch to the top point of beauty. Doesn’t matter if it’s just for an every day matter or when you want to spend the night out with friends. I have had no side effects like rash or burn which makes it an excellent product within a good price range.

ROYAL REVOLUTION™ will give you the scent of victory.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply