Review Detail

4.5 30 0.5
Fragrances October 21, 2014 1536
Join the Royal Revolution
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have something fierce to share with you! An opportunity of a lifetime. I want you to join The Royal Revolution with myself and Katy Perry as our fearless leader. We’re rebels with a cause. Our aim is to make the world a better place – one strong, courageous woman at a time.

We defend our army with a magical blue diamond that sweetly disguises us with soft scents of pink freesia and red pomegranate, combined with orange flower and jasmine. When the enemy believes they have us figured out, we unleash the scent of sandalwood and vanilla to stun them and finally the powers of mystical blackthorn make us reign supreme.

Our Queen has named this potion, ‘The Scent of Victory’. She dreams of a world where every woman will carry the magical blue diamond with them for protection. Thus, she has asked a wizard to conjure up as much potion as he can. As a small token of appreciation for her unlimited protection, she requires a fee of R395 per 30ml.

Just one application will guard you the entire day. You will be irresistible, confident and in control.

What are you waiting for?
F
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
October 23, 2014
wow a must have perfume to smell and feel like a QUEEN with this perfume a must have
A
ansie
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply